Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Katie and Paul's Wedding Weekend

A few weeks ago I spent the weekend celebrating the marriage of my friend, Katie. You may remember where I posted about Katie's bachelorette party here. Her wedding weekend was so fun for everyone. I was so honored to be a part of her wedding party. Talk about an awesome bride - Katie was cool as a cucumber the entire weekend. Seriously, she was so collected while still being sure that every detail was taken care of! I'm thrilled to share pictures from her fun weekend.

We started Friday morning in Ocilla, Ga (Katie's hometown) for the bridesmaids luncheon.


Then, we all headed to Gin Creek in Moultrie for the rehearsal and dinner. While a wedding rehearsal is suppose to be a speedy event, it was still plenty of time for us to have a photo shoot on the side.


 



The rehearsal dinner was beautiful and so well designed by Paul's family. It was themed around their love for living in St. Simons Island, so they brought the beach to Moultrie.







The last kiss before their wedding day!


Saturday started with mimosas, hair and make-up. Love it!






 Make-up room selfie!

Katie asked me to design some chalk signs for her wedding and reception, and I was thrilled to do these for her! Her reception and decor was just stunning and I was stoked to have some of my designs among the mix. Here are my signs:









The beautiful ceremony site:


Bef and I cruising around checking on all the decor before the ceremony

Here are more pictures of Katie's decor. She made this H out of wine corks, which was set up by the guest book table.







Katie and Paul had a coffee bar at the reception. I'm obsessed! Check out the custom cup sleeves she made!



Here are the super cute guest bags - representing Katie and Paul's hometowns: sweet potato pie for Ocilla and Coke with biscoff cookies for the ATL.


And finally the beautiful bride! She was stunning!





With my handsome husband - he's the best wedding date ever!


Congratulations Katie and Paul - Mr. and Mrs. Hearn! We had so much fun celebrating with you!



1 comment:

  1. Those are very lively pictures, loved them! Kudos to Katy for staying calm throughout her wedding. I almost broke down during my wedding preparations, and my obsession with details and perfection wasn’t very helpful. I remember breaking down into tears due to some problems while looking for event halls for rent. But finally I was able to find a good location as per my budget.

    ReplyDelete