Friday, June 6, 2014

A "Wild and Crazy" Bachelorette Bash

Over the last few months, I had the super fun task of putting together a bachelorette party for one of my very best friends. I had the help of some of my gals for securing a house, location, and dinner plans. They did an awesome job! So really, I got to focus on the decorating and planning for the weekend. Now, every bach party is fun, one reason being - it's a girl's weekend getaway! Whoo hoo! And, being that we have a lot of friends getting married, we've had some AWESOME parties. For Katie, I wanted to put together an affair that would be totally different than anything we've done before.  Hence comes my inspiration: an animal-print themed "Wild and Crazy" Bachelorette Bash!

For a bit of background info, our sweet Katie has always really {really!} liked zebra print. I'm not sure why, but who cares -- her infatuation made for the perfect party inspiration for me!



Kimberly and I worked together to make these cute stickers to match the design of the invitations and weekend logo. She put together welcome bags with some super cute surprises that we had been working on. The gift bags were not complete without animal print cake pops from Candace's Cake Balls. The best!



Whoops! The cake balls didn't make it very long for a photo op!

I made these tassel garlands in animal print, black and gold. They turned out super cute!





With some help from a good friend at All-Star Printing, I had swimsuit coverups made for all the girls. We like to match. :)


And we got matching frosted cups made to use for our beach beverages. I'm in love with how they turned out.





Friday night, we went out for dinner and drinks to The Red Bar in our animal print. I made a cute Bride button for Katie to wear as an alternative to the sash that we've all seen before.







Saturday night, of course, was the lingerie shower.





Here are more shots from the weekend. It was such a fun time with all the girls celebrating Katie's last single days. Be sure to check the blog soon for deets from Katie's wedding! She was a gorgeous bride and was so sweet to let me help her with some of her wedding details.























No comments:

Post a Comment