Sunday, May 18, 2014

Where Have We Been?!

It's May already?? I can't believe it! 2014 is FLYING by. We've been so busy having so much fun, I haven't had a chance to stop and blog. Here's a snapshot of our recent travels this Spring:

At the end of March, we attended Brince's cousin's wedding in Monroe, Georgia. John married his sweetheart, Katie Jo who was just gorgeous as a bride. It was a beautiful wedding with delicious food! Congrats to John and Katie Jo!



The next weekend, I worked a wedding on the James Farmer Design team. We loved the pretty pink floral palette for this sweet Milledgeville bride.


I also helped plan and worked a 80th birthday party for the hippest 80 year old that I've ever met. She was presh! Her daughters hosted her party at the family's plantation home and we were thrilled to design the event for them. She wanted an "Easter Bonnet" luncheon party, so that is what she got!






Here's the birthday lady herself in a fashionable birthday fascinator with her delicious birthday cake by Pat Coody.
(and proof that I was there working - cutting cake)

We spent our first married Easter with our families. Look how gorgeous these flowers are from my parents' Easter lunch.




We also squeeze in as much time as possible with this little nugget. Aunt LL loves her Henry time! I can't believe he is almost one year old!



A few weekends ago we attended my sweet, sweet friend Emily's wedding to her southern Romeo, Sam. What a fun weekend! I'll post more pictures from this weekend soon!


Among the weddings was a girls weekend celebration for another one of my sweet brides, Katie. I was so excited to put together a Bach weekend for Katie like no other! I'll be sharing more on Katie's "wild and crazy" animal print bachelorette in another post.


We spent this weekend at Katie and Paul's wedding at Gin Creek in Moultrie, Ga. It was a blast and simply stunning. I'll share more details soon. Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. Hearn! I love you both!


No comments:

Post a Comment