Monday, December 16, 2013

Football Season Recap

My beloved Bulldogs didn't have as great of a season as we had hoped. We still enjoyed getting to cheer on the Dawgs this season... as newlyweds! We tried to make it to Athens as much as possible. We love the classic city and all of the fun that goes into a game weekend! I didn't get that many pictures, but here are a few great ones from the season.


I love the continued tradition of tailgating with my family. I remember tailgates as a very young girl...


It's so fun to see how the gang sticks together every year and newcomers join in on the fun!


For the last home game of the season, Henry made his tailgating debut! We had so much fun trotting around downtown for a little shopping before the tailgate. Here's Henry and Uncle Brince stopping for a lunch break.




My cousin Bailey came to the game with her Uncle Bob. She had a BLAST! It was her first UGA game but I have a feeling it won't be her last. She tells me she wants to go to school at UGA. :)
Of course, she had a great time playing with this adorable baby bulldog too...as we all do!


I'll be anxiously awaiting football in the fall of 2014 for more family fun and continued traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment