Monday, December 23, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Christmas season is my fav... for multiple reasons. It's such a festive time of the year and I love, love, love all that it represents: sweet baby Jesus, family traditions, Christmas decor, Christmas tunes, brights lights, and gift giving. I actually get the blues a few days before Christmas when I realize that I will only hear Christmas music on the radio for a few more days and that my Christmas tree has to come down soon. I always want the holiday season to last longer! This week has added significance for it is my birthday week AND the birth week of my handsome husband. How lucky are we to share our birthday week?!? Our first married Christmas, B's birthday, and my birthday make for a very eventful and special week.

We are thrilled to spend time back home with both of our families this week, but I wanted to share some pictures of our sweet little home decked for Christmas.



Our sweet friend gave us this fresh greens initial as a post-wedding gift for our newlywed home. It's so pretty! We decided to hang it inside so we could enjoy it as much as possible.




It is so much fun to get Christmas cards from our friends and family! We displayed them in the window in our kitchen.




And we are loving using our new dishes and tableware for the holidays!





Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment