Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 16, 2012

This is a special week of lovely, cherished memories for these two Coodys. Why, you may ask? As you saw earlier in the week, Brince and I met two years ago on November 11th. Most of you probably know our full story...how we were set-up, met in the classic city during GA v. AUB weekend, and by Tuesday were in a full-on cell phone courtship. Oooooh, the memories!

One year and five days later, we returned to the classic city - another football weekend and a celebration of our one year {dating} anniversary. On our way to a special dinner with Brince's siblings, Brince took me on a detour through north campus. There on North Campus in front of the Chapel, he got down on one knee, told me he would love me for the rest of my life, and asked me to marry him. It was such a happy day!







Brince arranged for my friends to be in Athens for a surprise engagement celebration. I was so excited to see them all when we got to the bar that night! It couldn't have been a more perfect night, but the following day only got better! His parents came up, along with all of my family to celebrate with us at the tailgate. We all had so much fun celebrating the joining of two fabulous families!


The Dawgs won! Always make a great weekend even better!


To a life of love and happiness - CHEERS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment