Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015: The Blog is Back!

Happy New Year friends! We all love resolutions for the new year. One of mine: get back to sharing online with my peeps! I've spent January 1 (today) planning and setting goals for the upcoming year. I'm looking forward to big things in the New Year. Before fully looking forward though,  I've reflected on the big year for us that was 2014.

There were new job opportunities. Brince joined Walker Insurance Agency.


A new city.


A new home.



Beautiful client weddings.

We married off LOTS of friends.


Lots of travel.

Celebrated my brother's engagement to his lovely fiance, Samantha.


And maja birthdays (21 for Asa in Vegas and the 3-0 for Brince-o!)


We've been blessed beyond measure! Seriously - we are two lucky ducks! Lucky, happy, and ready for an even bigger year!! Here we go 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment