Thursday, March 20, 2014

New Blog Series


I'm excited to announce that I'll be starting a new weekly series on the blog, that I hope you will find interesting!
I think it's fair to say that the creation of Pinterest was *life changing.* Yes, I said that. Some may argue {life changing} for the worse, but I personally love the benefits. So much so that I'll admit, I sometimes wonder: "what did I do with my free time before Pinterest?!" One thing is for sure, it made the nights alone go by much easier when Brince and I were still living 100 miles apart before marriage. Also, as a bride and wedding planner from the Pinterest era, my eyes were opened to a new world of possibility with wedding design (sorry Mom and Dad- I blame Pinterest). It is enhancing, engaging, and inspiring, while also sometimes distracting!

I'm the first to say that I "pin" with good intentions for DIY projects but have a low completion rate compared to my pinning rate. However, I'm looking forward to sharing with all of you the success stories, or lack thereof, of my Pinterest inspired projects. I'm also hoping this will motivate me to actually get started on some other things I've pinned. We'll cover everything from wedding projects, recipes, home decor, and maybe even fashion (who knows!). 

Also, I love hearing other people's Pinterest-inspired stories, so if you have a good one, send it my way! I may just feature it on the blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment