Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Birthday to my first love!

It's this little guy's birthday, and we couldn't be happier to celebrate!!

Happy 5th Birthday Cooper!!


I don't celebrate every doggie birthday, but heck! He's FIVE! And, let's be real - he's kind of a big deal.  :)

To say he is spoiled would be an understatement. However, he's the most loyal companion I could've ever ask for, and I've been so blessed to have him as my sidekick for the past five years. The time just flew by! It feels like yesterday when he was just a little pup.


He was shy that night...
...but he quickly became the life of the party (well...a popular cuddler nonetheless).


It was only perfect that Cooper fell in love started a bromance with Brince instantaneously. I guess you could say we both fell quickly! 



In honor of Cooper's birthday, here are some fun things to know about him:

He bleeds red and black and lives for football season.
(This is Robert's old lab, Lily. They were great friends.)
Cooper's first snow storm in Athens in 2009. I'd say he loved it.
He's always ready for a leisure activity - he loves to boat ride with the Griffins.
He's no Scrooge - he's so festive at heart! Christmas is his favorite holiday.

Tonight we'll celebrate Coop's big birthday. We are so proud of him and love him so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment